Your Shopping Cart
We will be closed Monday May 29th in observance of the Memorial day Holiday.
Due to holiday shipping schedules, packages will not be picked up or delivered that day. If you wish to receive your order before the holiday, please use the following guidelines to help you choose the best method for proper delivery:
• UPS Standard Ground & FedEX Surface orders must be placed before noon PST Friday 5/19
• 3 Day Air orders must be placed before noon PST Tuesday 5/23
• 2 Day Air orders must be placed before noon PST Wednesday 5/24
• Overnight 1 Day Air orders must be placed before noon PST Thursday 5/25
• UPS Sure Post is not a guaranteed service and usually takes 1-2 days longer than the Standard Ground service, so we don't recommend this service if you are on a deadline!
• USPS Priority/ 1st Class mail, all we can say is that they won't be delivering on Memorial day. Best estimate to most zip codes is delivery anywhere from 3 to 7 days, but sometimes.....
If all this seems daunting give us a call at 800.542.5227 and we'll give you our best shipping advice, and enjoy your holiday.
We thought it helpful to remind you that Soda Ash is required for Fiber Reactive Dyes
We noticed you added Fiber Reactive Dye to your cart and we want to make sure you know that Soda Ash Fixative. #FIX is required to make the dye permanent. If you know this, click 'dismiss' and you will never see this message again. If you need to know more, click the link to visit our Soda Ash page.
What is UPS SurePost?
UPS SurePost is an economy combination of UPS and the US Postal Service. Your mail carrier will deliver it. It takes a couple of days more, up to a week more for PR, AK and HI, and saves you money.